"I am an introvert who has learned that to be successful, I must master the social skills."
I hate the phone because I am an introvert.
"I’m an introvert. Go ahead. Debate me on it. Most don’t believe me. But it’s true. When I was a kid, my mom used to make me call to order pizza because I was so terrified of the phone (for those of you who call me, you’ll understand I’m still terrified)."
"Yes, I’m an introvert with super high social skills, but an introvert, none-the-less.
So what does that mean? It means that I can go and go and go, but when I’ve run out of adrenaline, I’ve run out and I have to go into my cave."
I never have visitors because I am an introvert.
"I literally tell my friends (and family) to NEVER show up on my doorstep without calling me first. My home is my safe place.... I don't get all buddy buddy with my neighbors anyway. If I get all buddy buddy, I'll lose my safe place."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me some lovin!