Sunday, April 4, 2010

THINGS I LOVE

I actually had a very long list of these once in college, in a little notebook that I carried with me. And I think once during a time of depression I threw it away. Sad Pandas do things like that, but they can also eventually become Happy Kung-Fu Sexual-Harrassment Pandas too!

fierce thunderstorms
gardens big and small
statuary
wings
architecture
the smell of rain
warm sun on my closed eyes
bird song
quiet, cool afternoons in a warm bed reading
angels
people who make me laugh
people who make me think
squishing my toes in the mud
skinny dipping
marigolds
dragons
sushi
chocolate
the way the sky has so many beautiful colors
sunset
comfy couches
fleece pajamas
white cotton socks
feeling pretty
fantasy
unicorns
books
books
books
great photography
learning something new
the sound of church bells
piano music
feeling accepted
being around people who make me happy
the complete devotion of my dogs
music videos
surprises
walks in the woods
lying in the grass
travelling
lions
playing dress up
smooth red wine
sleeping
giggling
giving
anthropology
sunshine
me time
you time
panties
chocolate cake
impressionism

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin!