5 random things I want to punch in the face
1. Older generations bitching about younger generations.
A) Entirely unoriginal. B) Hello, YOU raised us this way, immersed in video games and technology, telling us happy hippy shit about following our dreams. Now you bitch that we use technology and are following our fucking dreams. We saw our grandparents and parents grind out their lives against the millstone of corporations and die worn out and unhappy because the companies they gave their lives to just.don't.care. You see our refusal to do the same as entitlement. We see it as not being stupid.
Technology, benefits packages, social media, smokin hot digital graphic designers- you all made this shit up, why bitch when we enjoy it?
2. The Indie Snob.
A snob who is someone who thinks they've got better taste than others in most things, especially in music, film and books.
Snobs of this kind frown upon bestsellers, blockbusters, and pop music. They regard themselves as intellectuals and think of people who enjoy anything popular as philistines.
Matt: Hey man, I'm going to the flicks tonight with Emma and a couple of her work friends, wanna come?
Giles: What are you watching?
Matt: A Night At The Museum.
Giles: Nope, thanks. I couldn't sit for two hours watching crap.
Matt: Suit yourself snob!
(via Urban Dictionary)
3. Oil Companies.
Fuck you, oil companies, you AND your grandmothers. I will punch you in the face.
4. Cameras.
Because they are lying little assholes sweetly promising perfect pictures if I just put it on the flower macro setting and raise the ISO but not too much because it will be grainy (but if not enough then its blurry) and have the shaky hand stabilization turned on and the flash turned off and the file size at maximum and I take a picture in full daylight (which is easy, because I have nothing else to do during daylight hours, like work) and sweet jesus it's NO WONDER MY HANDS ARE SHAKING DOING ALL THIS SHIT. And then of course, the picture looks like shit.
5. Electrical outlets.
What the shit, yo? There are never enough of them and they are never in the places you *obviously* need them, forcing you to run long tripping hazard extension cords all around your house making it look like a damn extension cord jungle. A fire-waiting-to-happen extension cord jungle.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me some lovin!