Tuesday, January 13, 2009

he's at peace

aj passed away at 1:30 today.

9 comments:

  1. oh janny! much love and my thoughts are with you!

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jan, I'm so so so sorry :( I've been thinking about you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so very sorry Jan. I will be keeping you and his family in my prayers. I'm always around if you need to chat. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you worded it that way; because he is at peace... it's those that our loved ones leave behind that have to find peace in that. Really can't offer much but a hug to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so so sorry, Jan. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Much love and hugs. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. he is in peace.

    I hope you are able to find peace and comfort.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin!