
AJ is in the Cleveland Clinic again, he went in at the beginning of the week having what they were calling "seizures". Thursday I got this text from Don
"Aj awake 1st time in a few days asked for ice
cream told nancy pretty spinal tap fri pray"
And I spoke with him last night around 7, they still had not had the spinal tap done. They had had him fast all day, and came in around 6 and told him, No, they had to reschedule for Monday. D&G fought it, and were trying to still get it done yesterday. It will hopefully tell them if the seizures were caused by inflammation, infection, or perhaps a brain tumor.
I am keeping my footing on this cliff. I am trying to not fall into that fear, anxiety, grief. I am praying. I am praying for AJ, for D&G, for Nancy, Andy, Liz. All of us.
I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts. (((MEGA HUGE HUGS))) to you, Janny.
ReplyDeleteAll my loves to you all!! I am always here for you!
ReplyDelete